Monday 14 September 2015

Sole What! It's my birthday.

I'm writing a review for the shoes that I have bought a shoes from this store called Sole What @One Utama  Shopping Complex for my birthday. It's Air Jordan 1 Mid Bred (554724-020) For more info regarding to this shoes, Click here Air Jordan 1 Retro Mid Bred. It's classic color if you fan of Air Jordan Bred, I think it's collection that you shouldn't miss out before it's too late. Let's talk about this shoes in term of design as it's a classic design for Air Jordan 1 with classic color combination which is the red and black as known as Bred. Besides, it's a retro version which mean its an enhancement of the OG. But in term of comfy, I don't think it's the best choice for you but it's so so and suitable wearing for casual. Here are some advise to those of you guys who are planning to get an AJ, remember to try out the shoes walk around and what it's used for? Running? Casual?



    Here's details for the shop that I got this shoes:
    Click the image to Official Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment